Monday, 17 February 2014

The LOTR trilogy

Hi girls/guys today I will be talking about the books that J.R.R Tolkien wrote.

I am doing this little piece first because he wrote LOTR and The Hobbit so without him this would not have been created. The books are excellent, I think you should get into it them. I have not read all of them but am very quickly getting to the end. So if you are a fan of Viking and Norse legend, then come straight to LOTR, if you know lots about Tolkien, you might know, that he studied Norse legend for years, before writing the 'Lord of the Rings.'

Be back with you great people with another great post.

P.S please swing by I am always wanting to see more and more eager people checking out my blog

See you later bye
 Chris

4 comments:

  1. Nice little post Chris. Perhaps consider adding some pictures to your posts to make it more visually appealing. I'll show you how tonight...
    Oh and check your spelling of 'straight' !
    You can go back and edit your posts - click the pencil icon below post while you are logged in.
    Dad
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the blog young Mr Bowman. You're getting into the Lord of the Rings at the same age I did and I've never regretted it!
    Oh and keep beating your dad, it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Chris. Keep up with the blogging. All the best.

    ReplyDelete